Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012 and the changes you bring.

I had an ominously exciting reading from The Vertical Oracle with regards to 2012.

REALITY CHECK - Jupiter in Capricorn - An expansive vision shines its light into my structure beliefs. Right on - I could use a change in perspective. Also, I want to buy a house this year, so lots of reorganization and letting go of stuff is in order. Reevaluating my values will be instrumental in that process.

SOLITUDE - Saturn in Pisces - Dire need of spending time being still and knowing, certainly will help in my reality check. After 4.5 years of being either pregnant and/or nursing, I'd say this is right in line.

RESISTANCE - Moon in Capricorn - An emotional truth illuminates structures in my life. What a wonderful tool for me to know my heart and manifest my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment